CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Smell of Rain

I have always loved the smell of rain...unfortunately today that smell has been coupled with the smell of burnt popcorn. Morgan thought that not enough of the popcorn had popped so she put it back in "for like 3 minutes". Popcorn is one of those smells that is so good when it is done right and so wrong when it is done wrong. Rain is like that too. When you are inside and have the windows open it is great. When you are out on the tennis courts getting ready to start playing that same smell is not as good.

I do love the smell of rain though it brings me back to England. I loved all of the different types of rain that would be there. (misting, raining, pouring, and the times that it was just wet in the air and it felt like you were actually in the cloud.

My heart is pained for the people of Japan. It seems that they are getting a bad smell right now and I hope that they will comeback stronger.

1 comment:

  1. The stuff in Japan is so hard. I agree that I hope they come back even better. They are amazing people.

    (And Morgan, I burn popcorn all the time! My family was all relieved when I bought a automatic popper because they get tired of opening windows and doors to get rid of the smell!)

    ReplyDelete