CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My butt hurts but Emily is in worse shape

So when I asked Justin how his snowboarding trip with Emily went yesterday he said "I should have rented a tailbone protector". I asked him if he was okay and he said "my butt hurts but emily is in worse shape". I think he meant she was hurting worse. I am so glad that my kids have aunts and uncles who spend quality time with them. I can't tell you how excited Morgan is that her aunt Erin is coming to her career day. I had very little to do with my aunts and uncles on a day to day basis and I see how much that means to my kids. Thanks to all of their aunts and uncles.

2 comments:

  1. No I think what the difference is is that Emily is too old to go flying down a mountain and biffing it, while Justin is a little pro and rarely falls! It was fun though! I had a great time! And I look forward to having a date with Morgan as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I like the blog. Sorry about Justin's rear end but the story made me laugh ;) I am excited to keep up with you all.

    ReplyDelete